Easy Mat is the perfect alternative to noisy heaters and wall radiators. This unique underfloor heating system allows you to not only save more energy but also enjoy warmth and comfort with no maintenance demands. The mat is designed with very durable cables that are efficient yet simple to install. You can choose from three heating requirement strengths – 12/15 and 20 Watt per square foot depending on the application. For rooms where Easy Mat will be used for secondary heating, the 12 Watt per square foot is recommended. If the mat is going to be used as the main source of heating, the 20 Watt per square foot is most ideal. The mat can work effectively when installed on tile floors, linoleum, concrete or any other floor covering or finish. Easy Mat is commonly used to warm up kitchens, basements, bathrooms and other indoor spaces. Its use is not limited to residential setting., it can also be installed in public spaces such as hotels. This mat is very safe when installed even in wet areas like kitchens and bathrooms. The mat is designed in such a way that it will evaporate any unsafe water spillage. Immediately after buying this unit, you can start installing it by going through the manual. It’s a step by step installation process that allows you to get the system up and running in no time. This underfloor heating system runs quietly and consumes a reasonable amount of energy. It is also cost effective and highly durable.
Floor Heating 140 SQ FT System Easy Mat Underfloor Easy Installation 120 V or 240 V
- EasyMat radiates gentle warmth through a network of low profile cables just below the floor.
- Floor Heating EasyMat radiant heating element is 1/8” thick, so it will not affect floor levels.
- Floor Heating System EasyMat flexible design makes it easier to work around existing fixtures or cramped floor layouts.
- EasyMat is delivered complete with installation instructions designed for “Do It Yourself” in mind.
- No Thermostat Included 24/7 Service Support Available