Easy Mat is an underfloor heating system that comes with a number of cables woven to form a heating grid. The mats are very simple and fast to install. All you need is some basic tools like a hammer and a few nails. Easy Mat can be used for both primary and secondary heating requirements; you just have to choose the most ideal specifications for the room. For instance, if the mat is to be used for secondary heating, choose 12 Watt per square foot. The 20 Watt per square foot is mostly recommended for primary heating. Easy Mat can be installed regardless of the type of floor covering or finish. Whether you have tiles, linoleum, carpet or hardwood floors, this underfloor heating system will work perfectly on all these options. It can be used to heat residential areas as well as public places. From hotel rooms to bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms, Easy Mat has so many applications. Installing the mat itself is not difficult. The system comes with an easy-to-use manual that you can quickly follow through for instructions on how to go about the installation. You don’t need any technical expertise to get the underfloor heating system up and running. The mat has 12 feet cold leads which are there to cater for electrical connection. The underfloor heating cables underneath the mat are thin and hence do not affect the floor’s elevation. Get this Easy Mat to keep your space warm and comfortable with no maintenance requirements over the years.
Floor Heating 120 SQ FT System Easy Mat Underfloor Easy Installation 120 V or 240 V
- EasyMat radiates gentle warmth through a network of low profile cables just below the floor.
- Floor Heating EasyMat radiant heating element is 1/8” thick, so it will not affect floor levels.
- Floor Heating System EasyMat flexible design makes it easier to work around existing fixtures or cramped floor layouts.
- EasyMat is delivered complete with installation instructions designed for “Do It Yourself” in mind.
- No Thermostat Included 24/7 Service Support Available